Wednesday, November 4, 2009

keeping presence, making presents

i signed on with intentions of making a solid post instead of cryptic nibbles into the moments of my life i find interesting. but i dunno if that's going to happen.
here's my day:

no boss at work tonight. should be an interesting time. makes me feel better about working on the night of the week that a bunch of my actual friends end up hanging out, not at a stupid party or rockshow. maybe i'll even have a chance to slip out for a beer with them.

working on a project that may or may not work out as well as i am hoping.

reading some books

playing gears of war, and holy shit is that game intense. i really enjoy that my friends have sweet videogames and that they let me borrow them from time to time.

getting excited for a weekend of dads, drinks, dinners, drugz, and damsels in little to no distress. that alliteration was unnecessary and incredibly forced.

welp, gonna go poop now and put on some workin man's clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment