Saturday, May 9, 2009

I don't know how to do things anymore.

Roamed around a bar last night, drinking high life and free drinks from the bartender.  Hung out with astronaut girl that I vaguely remembered.  Talked about NASA.  Got myself in trouble from breaking and entering a few times to find beers after the liquor stores were closed.  A boy walked into his apartment while I was standing, giggling like a maniac with a three foot bong in my hand.  Maybe we're friends now.  

I don't really know what else to say.

3 comments:

  1. Hey man, do you like this dude Jeffrey Lewis? I don't know anything about him, but I read some lyrics and heard a song and I enjoyed it.
    Here is lyrics: http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858652908/
    Here is song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUkREr_4w0M

    Rorhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I thought to myself the other day, "I want my brain back."
    I thought this was relevant to your thing, but I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah. I think that often.

    And I'll check out that dude after work.

    ReplyDelete